- This event has passed.
Healing Through the Arts – Sketching
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Find some solice through art and connect with other breast cancer survivors.
- February – sketching
- Includes 2hr sketching class with Veronique Diriker, frame for your artwork and 1 drink ticket. Participants must be 12yrs or older.
- March – Smart Phone Photography
- Free to participate
- Class taught by Salisbury University Art Professor, Jeanne Anderton, MFA and includes 2 hr class on how to use your smart phone to get the most out of your photos. Refreshments will be provided.
- April – Mosiacs
- $40/person before April 13 or $45/person if you sign-up on the day of, April 14
- Artisit Erin Kenny will lead the class. Includes a 10×10 mosiac masterpiece and light refreshments will be served. Suggested 5yrs and older.
- May – Journaling
Monthly sessions will be in different locations and vary in price.